Manchester United News, Transfer Rumours and Articles

Jadon Sancho not for sale says Borussia Dortmund sporting director

Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr

Borussia Dortmund sporting director Michael Zorc has clearly stated that the reports linking Jadon Sancho away from the club are utter rubbish and he is going nowhere during the January transfer window.

Given he has been removed from the starting eleven at BVB, while not seeing eye-to-eye with those senior to him, Sancho’s future has been up in the air more than ever since his Man City exit in 2017.

Reports emerged after the game that the 19-year-old had been punished after arriving late for both the pre-match team briefing and training. That is also part of the reason Lucien Favre decided to drop him.

However, Zorc is having none of it. He says recent issues have been dealt with in-house and maybe Gareth Southgate should take note for when two England players decide to trade blows in training next.

Michael Zorc plays down Jadon Sancho Borussia Dortmund exit:

I think Jadon did a good job when he came in. I don’t get the impression that a winter transfer is being planned.” #BVB

— Ronan Murphy (@swearimnotpaul) November 29, 2019

Sancho may not leave in January as it’s been long expected that a transfer will happen next summer instead. Barcelona, Liverpool, Manchester United and Real Madrid are all keen to sign him, per David Ornstein of The Athletic.

mm

Sheetanshu is a computer science engineer, an MBA and an ardent soccer fan. He founded Limit Infinity back in 2015 with a group of few friends and has played a significant role in establishing soccer fan communities around the world. You can write to him at sheetanshu@limitinfinity.org or connect with him using his LinkedIn profile.

Write A Comment