Potato Streams premium now comes with a 7 days free trial so you will not be charged anything for trying the app. You can cancel the subscription anytime during the trial period and you will not be charged anything.
After the trial period, Potato Streams premium will cost you just £2 per month if you choose a monthly subscription, £5 if you choose for a quarterly subscription, and £16 if you choose an annual subscription.
It is to be noted that we can not take payments on Potato Streams Premium app directly, so you will have to take subscription using a partner app called “Standpoint”. Don’t worry, below will tell you how to subscribe easily.
Now let us tell you how to get the premium app. Read all instructions carefully and completely before downloading anything. This is important so that you don’t make mistakes.
- First of all, please go the Google PlayStore and download an app called “Standpoint.” You can click on this link to directly get the app.
- Login using your Google account. Take note of the Google account that you used to login, because you will need to login to Potato Streams Premium using exact same Google account.
- Click on subscribe and choose a plan, and complete the payment (which will be zero because of the free trial) to complete the subscription.
- Now download Potato Streams Premium using this link: DOWNLOAD POTATO STREAMS PREMIUM. It’s a .apk file.
If you don’t know how to install a .apk file, follow this link: HOW TO INSTALL AN APK IN AN ANDROID DEVICE?
- Login to Potato Streams Premium using the same Google account you used to subscribe to Standpoint.
- Enjoy the free, reliable, ad-free live streaming that no one can ever beat.
Contact us using the help section in the app if you face any issue while subscribing and we will get back to you immediately with a solution.